Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i be getting worried?

hi i have been LD for 4 days.
    my bf promised to call me on skype the day he landed which was thursday 5am.
    i havent heard from him AT ALL...
    ive sent him many many emails and facebook and skype masseges
    i dont have his new number (if he already has one), dont know his address, school, nothing..
    all i have is internet.
    when should i start getting worried?
    what do i do?

What is he doing abroad?
    Do you know if his family has a news of him?

Depending on what he's doing, I wouldn't be too worried.
    Moving abroad and getting settled can be really difficult and stressful. While I would obviously try to get in contact with my boyfriend, I can imagine that in some situations there are simply more important things and it can be impossible to even send a short sms.

I would be worried, too in your situation, but I'm also quite sure that there is most likely no reasonable reason for it. I'm sure that he will get in touch once he has settled a bit

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

What is he doing abroad?

Depending on what he's doing, I wouldn't be too worried.
    Moving abroad and getting settled can be really difficult and stressful. While I would obviously try to get in contact with my boyfriend, I can imagine that in some situations there are simply more important things and it can be impossible to even send a short sms.

I would be worried, too in your situation, but I'm also quite sure that there is most likely no reasonable reason for it. I'm sure that he will get in touch once he has settled a bit

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
      What is he doing abroad?
      he moved there with his family because his mom got a job there
      and no i havent talked to his family

but yeah ur right. i think ill just give him till saturday (cuz im going on a camp) and then ill try to mssg his dad
      thanks

Comment

Its normal to be a bit worried but I wouldnt worry too much Sure he will message you or something soon!

Comment

Working...
        X