What's the hardest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiara View Post
    I know it can sound crazy, but in a certain way I like those warm tears at the airport, or at the bus stration. They mean love, and I love to feel this strong feeling for my SO. For me, it's very hard to go back home alone and realizing that we have to wait some months to see each other again.
    I would agree. It most definitely shows the love between two people. Normally my SO and I see each other once or twice a month but this time it's going to be a little longer I believe.. so it's really hard just to stay strong and HOPEFULLY get a date to count down to.

Comment

To me, it started since the night before the day of his departure. I liked to help him pack but at the same time it was also painful to see his stuff going into his luggage one by one. I woke up the next morning and suddenly there was this unpleasant sensation striking my mind: "My SO is leaving today." No tears yet but somehow I wasn't in the mood to go through the day. On his last visit last July we didn't to cry in the car on our way to the airport like what happened on his first and second visit, but it still wasn't easy. We did try to joke with each other, but I knew that deep inside each of us, there was pain. The hardest part was watching him queueing before entering the check-in hall as visitors are not allowed to accompany travellers inside. We were waving at each other while I was crying at the same time. After leaving the airport, I felt another odd and unpleasant sensation: "He's not beside me now and I don't know when we will see each other again." It was an unbearable thought and it took me a few days to get myself back on my feet.

Comment

Working...
      X