I want to surprise him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to surprise him!

I want to plan a surprise for my boyfriend before we both leave for school. I leave in a week and a half, and I'm just looking for suggestions. It doesn't have to be overly romantic, but I want it to be special. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

sigpic

hmm well good luck figuring it out...Before my fiance deployed I surprised him with a album of scantily clad pictures which he keeps under his pillow. Also in my latest care package I made a collage of pictures of me and him..and he loved it and keeps it on his desk . Maybe something that will give him a constant reminder of the woman he loves and misses?
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Aw Rivi that is such a thoughtful idea... I'll see what I can come up with!

sigpic

Comment

I just came up with an idea...

Fill a box with sealed envelopes. Inside each envelope will be a special message, poem, picture, something with your perfume on it, a special quote, etc. Tell him that whenever he's missing you a lot or feels lonely, to open an envelope. It'll be like Christmas whenever he opens an envelope since he'll never know what to expect on the inside. You could call it a "Miss Me" Box - or something like that.

Just a thought.

Good luck!

Comment

Solarkissed, what another fantastic idea! Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X