No announcement yet.

What caught your attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went out to dinner and he insisted on appetizers, a full bottle of wine, and a dessert. Yummy! (both the dinner and my SO)

Comment

oh goodness were gonna be here all day lol. her eyes are what drew me to her right away, her amazing personality, her cute contagious laugh, the way she can make me laugh at the drop of a hat which isnt easy for anybody to do but she can do it especially if ive been pissy or depressed, her natural ability to understand me and help me understand something i cant get, she'll talk me through whatever it is no matter how long it takes until i finally get it. her patience and thank god she has that lol, her beautiful looks freckles and all i find every part of her beautiful, and her amazing Scottish accent oooo baby.......especially when she rolls her r's

Comment

More than anything, his sense of humour. He's one of the few people that understands my jokes and makes similar ones himself! (His good looks didn't hurt either!)

Comment

Well we were friends for a really long time before we got together... so its kind of hard to say what I fell for. I really adore his voice. Before we met in person, we mainly spoke on skype and his voice was always so comforting. I always felt myself at peace when we spoke. And I love his laugh. Since we've met in person, my favourite thing is to make him laugh, it's the best sound ever.

Comment

His intellect is what started and helped develop my crush. My boyfriend is one smart cookie.
            BUT the first thing I noticed upon walking into my Humanities conference and seeing him there for the first time was how ridiculously adorable he was. His impossibly green eyes got me right off.

Comment

What caught my attention was what caught my attention with everyone else...her eyes. (I was rehearsing when I first saw her, so there wasn't much else.)

Then when I got to talking with her, what really caught my attention was the fact that we had so much in common and that she was very very cute, not only with the way she acted, but the way she talked as well. I thought she was absolutely wonderful, and the rest is history.
              National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

His smile! Oh my goodness his smile easily makes me melt, especially when he looks at me and smiling. He really has the most gorgeous smile ever! I also love it when he starts speaking Farsi to me, even though I don't understand what he's saying. He just sounds so masculine and cute at the same time! But above all those things, I love his personality. He's so supportive and I can be myself when I'm with him, which is one of the most important things.

Comment

He was (and is!) attractive, intelligent, funny, unique, and talented. I love those things about him.

Comment

I would have to say that his constant support and friendship he showed me at first that later to be persistence he had to make me his (it took 10 months :P). Now what wins me over is his intelligence and his strength to stand up for what he believes in and not waver and I think thats a very admirable trait. Doesent hurt that he's quite handsome too but those would be the reasons
                    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Another thing i have to include is just how good she is with kids. She's soo easy going with them. and her skin, her soft skin is to die for! not to mention how smooth it is as well, and she's acne free! I don't know how she does it, but i get a few breakouts every now and then while she remains pimple free. I must learn her secrets. i just LOOVE talking about her .
                      My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                      Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                      Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                      Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                      Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                      Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                      Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                      Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                      Tobby: Addict!
                      Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Oh gosh, I could go on forever about him. The first thing that ever caught my attention about him though were his eyes. They are the most unique shade of blue, and always seem to either brighten or darken with his mood. It always has, and still does captivate me. Personality wise though is definitely how respectful, intelligent, sweet, confident, and funny he is. And the fact that he's attractive helps too. :] But, we met over AIM thanks to a mutual friend, so his looks didn't win me over first. :]

Comment

The first thing that I noticed was how creatively inclined he was with his writing. I loved talking to him and having him tell me stories. When we finally met in person, I love the little faces he would make when he was being bratty. The way when I catch him "lying", he can't keep a straight face. All I have to do is look at him and he starts smiling, asking "WHAT?! I'm swear I'm not lying!!" This is why he always tells the truth because otherwise, he gives himself away lol

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

The first thing that caught my attention was his grin. He has the cheekiest grin in the whole entire world. It gives him a really mischievous look in his eyes, too, and I can't say no to it.

Comment

The thing that first attracted me to my SO was his personality. He's really sweet, caring, funny, loving and is always there for me when I need him. When we started skyping, I honestly fell in love with his accent and his voice lol. So different to every accent I'd ever heard. It was soft, lightly accented and yet deep, his voice. I love the way he pronounces my name too...he makes it sound so sweet There isn't a thing about him I don't love <3

Comment

so many things. his kindness, manners, sincerity, but above all he was just and still is making me happy. I don't think I felt that kind of happiness and completeness ever before in my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X