What's your favorite memory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite memory?

I know if there's one thing that gets me through the days without my SO, it's all the memories that we have together. So I figured that may be everyone else would like to take a moment to reminisce on something that they have done with their SO as well. :]

For me, my absolute favorite memory so far would have to be the our last time together. It wasn't even anything extravagant or adventurous. We actually spent the entire day laying in a hotel bed, no TV on, not even music, and we just talked and kissed and just enjoyed each other's company. Just being able to remember the way his heart beats and how gentle, yet protective, he his when I'm in his arms. The safety and love I feel from it. Just those moments like that are absolutely perfect. <3

So, what about your favorite memory?

The day he proposed to me So sweet and romantic and we were just so happy together that day

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

So far, my favourite memory of the times we've spent together has got to be my 18th birthday. That was quite possibly the happiest day of my life. My SO stayed up until middnight to count down the minutes to my birthday with me, and when the clock struck midnight, he said quietly to me that I was the young woman who he intended to spend the rest of his life with and that he loved me so very dearly I know I cried with joy and couldn't stop grinning! He stayed all through the day with me too and we just talked and talked for hours, enjoying each others company, cracking jokes and spending our time with one another. It may not sound like much but to us, it was a flawless, beautiful and euphoric day, and I shall never forget it for as long as I live :') <3

Comment

I have some favourite memories, I can't just pick one lol. But one of them was when I got sick during his second visit. I had this nasty indigestion that the doc had forbidden me to eat certain food. One day I was very upset because I didn't know what to eat for lunch and (I thought) there wasn't really enough ingredients to cook something. Seeing my upset face my SO asked me what was wrong and I just blurted out complaining about food. He then critised me for getting upset too quickly, and he asked me what I had in the kitchen. The next thing I knew was that he started taking out some stuff from the fridge and the cupboard, saying, "I'll cook lunch for you." There he was, cooking lunch for me using available ingredients that I could eat. I watched him cook and started to feel embarassed about myself for not being patient lol. It ended up with us having lunch together and enjoying the simple tasty meal. It was indeed one of the sweetest days we've had!

Comment

Really hard to just pick one... have some dancing in the park, at the movies, him just for no reason bringing me a rose, wrestling on the bed lol but lets see the one that im thinking about now was the day i woke up at 6am to walk over to his hotel room, took nearly 2 hours, i meant to be sneaky coming in but he heard me, crawled into bed with him and he turned after a moment and pulled me close, getting to say morning and it was actually morning for both of us! wasn't a 8 hour time dif. mhm just so many wonderful memories that i miss, theres not a favorite because there all so wonderful, lol first shower the smell of that mint, mhmm lol sorry idk i cant pick one
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Haven't gotten to be with him irl yet him singing the barbie girl song the first time we cammed was hilarious; I laughed so hard he laughed at me lol. Everytime he calls, when he has to go, he always says he doesn't want to leave then once the phone cut out in the middle of our good byes, and he called back XD to say it again loll and ended up being late cause he decided to just keep talking with me for another couple minutes. Everytime he texts me in the middle of the night with "I hopeyou're sleeping well <3" or something along those lines, I'll seeit in the morning and it'll just make my day straight off. Not to mention him playing guitar for me or any of our wonderful convos. c:I can't wait to make memories irl with him

Comment

We recently closed the distance, but some of the memories that I thought about and still do are from his first visit here...... One of the days we had went shopping, and he had bought a bunch of CD's. When we got back to my house I went to put stuff away and came back out in the living room and he walked over and hit a button on my cd player. Frank Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight" started playing and we danced to it. I thought that was sweet. And then one of the other days....he cooked dinner for us( he's a chef) and I "helped"....aka.. stood around and stirred stuff..lol!! It was cute and romantic though cooking together.
              ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
              Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
              Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
              Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

My SO and I are homebodies and prefer to just be with each other than hanging out with our friends. When I was visiting him, after dinner we would just cuddle on the sofa and just chat or watch movies until bedtime.
                sigpic

Comment

I would have to say my favorite memory is our first date. It was completely unexpected from him. Prior to that, I really had just viewed him as a beer drinking, male slut, frat boy, basically Barney from How I Met Your Mother. But he showed me a whole different side of himself to me that night, and I have been getting to know that Andrew ever since, but it's definitely my favorite memory. Also, another favorite memory is when I was sick and he made me Tuna Helper, but forgot to put the tuna in and didn't cook the noodles the whole way through. It was nice that he tried, and cute that he had no idea what he was doing.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

My favorite memory is when he forced me to eat an olive, I told him that I hated them and that they tasted disgusting but he insisted I would like it, so I tried it, it was so gross I accidently spit it in his face and we both just sat there laughing our heads off, of course I got to tell him I told you so. :P

Notes:
                    Met: 8.17.09
                    Started Dating: 8.20.09
                    First Met: 10.2.10
                    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

One of my favourite memories is of sitting in my living room in Cork, and seeing him come up my front walkway to my house... Ah, I miss that!!
                      Although, since we've been dating LD, my favourite memory was one night when I was visiting him in Dublin, I'd just bought a new dress with the giftcard his mum gave me for my birthday, and had gotten all dressed up and looking nice. We went out for dinner and then went out to a bar for his friend's birthday. I was meeting a bunch of his friends I'd never met before, and he excitedly dragged me by the hand from person to person to introduce me, and kept telling me how lucky he is And a few times that night he told me he loved me in front of his male flatmates, apparently they still bug him about it!! Haha.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Like almost everyone, I have so many favorite memories it's very hard to choose just one

But I think it would be one night, during his first visit here, well past midnight when it started to rain cats and dogs outside and we immediately ran out and kissed under the rain for a good while everything was so magical; the distant thunder, the smell of dampness, the rain on us... it was amazing

Comment

oh wow so many to pick from.....i dont know because there are so many to pick from and its little things that mean so much to the both of us. When we went to Edinburgh for the day, it was just perfect. Walking hand in hand down the street and into some shops to look around, it just felt right like how its supposed to be! The last thing we did there before we had to catch the train, we went on the ferris wheel they had in this winter festival thingie, this thing was huge and went really high O_o but it was funny because anything time we got to the top of the thing we squeeled like little girls and giggled alot and just clung to each other giggling, i loved that moment and minus when we got back to her place it was the most perfect day!!

Comment

I don't know if I can pick just 1 because each time has been different and amazing. The first time he came and saw me me this year my dad was in the hospital on oxygen and they couldn't get his levels to stay up he kept my mind at ease. I remember running from the car in the rain in heels to the movie theater well holding his hand. The next time I saw him I went there with my family and he told me that he was taking me to meet his parents after having dinner. The last time I saw him was the first weekend of this month he came here and we went to Dierks Bentley in concert. This last time mentioned a lot to me because I was supposed to go there last weekend but he found out he had to ho out of town with his parents so that's when he changed it to the week before and it was a great time.

Comment

ooooh, so many. aside from our first kiss, I loved how we used to have late night pizza dates after superlong hours at work. but there were so many. hiking in alaska, kayaking, we did so many amazing things together.

Comment

Working...
                              X