Thank you everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone!

Despite me not being able to get onto LFAD for the past few months, I have always held you all close to my heart. Through out the past year and a half that I have been in a long distance relationship, I have run into a lot of negative people who have tried to reassure me that long distance relationships absolutely never worked out. With the knowledge of this forum and this community of other people who were going through the same exact thing that I was or people who had gone through it and had made it work, I was able to put the negativity behind me.

It is now 7 days and counting until I am no longer in a long distance relationship, and as much as I owe Andrew a thank you for sticking with it even when things got tough, I owe everyone here a thank you as well, because I really don't think that I could have dealt with this if I hadn't known that all of you were supportive and understanding of the situation. So I want to thank everyone here for everything that they do, just the knowledge of so many other people who do it is comforting to anyone who is starting a ldr or anyone who is currently in one.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。
Working...
X