Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We broke up. :[

Hello everyone,

Quite obviously my long distance relationship has ended. I thought I would make some kind of final post here, since I did get some great advice from you guys.

This summer my SO was supposed to visit me for the first time. However, she said she was too busy and that it was just too stressful. She all of sudden told me that if we couldn't be together if we didn't meet, we should just break up now. So we did. We agreed to stay friends, but it's really hard. She is now telling me about how she met this great guy, who talks to her about everything she likes, calls her beautiful and gives the best kisses. It hurts a lot. So now we're not talking anymore, except for short emails to one another that aren't really about anything at all - they're just for the sake of keeping some kind of contact.

I'm not sure why I'm telling all of this, but it feels nice... Anyway, I switched e-mails and other accounts so our messages would be gone. It's hard to leave someone who was such a big part of my life.

But it's for the better. I can personally endure long distance, but... For some reason, with us together it was impossible. I guess it doesn't work for every couple.

In the meanwhile I've started dating myself and I'm sure that I'll be able to get my ex-SO out of my mind sometime... I hope so, at least.

I wish you guys all the best! I hope your relationship won't end like mine. Thank you for all your advice. :]

Aww, so sorry to hear that But thankfully you seem to be coping with it quite well for the situation I can only wish you the best from now on, try to remain happy and soon, with time, you'll be able to look back at those days without it hurting.

Stay strong!

Comment

I'm sad after reading this and sorry... It so difficult but I know you will get through all of this day by day... Just be strong for yourself and smile I'm sure you still have some reasons to do that. Be with your friends and family.
      "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this the best you can do right now is to stay strong. Best of luck in the future!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear, but you seem to be taking it quite well. Take some time for yourself and focus on you. Even this shall pass. Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by Esther View Post
            But thankfully you seem to be coping with it quite well for the situation I can only wish you the best from now on, try to remain happy and soon, with time, you'll be able to look back at those days without it hurting.
            I'm so sorry to hear that. And I agree with what Esther said. Take one step at a time to heal yourself, do fun activities and surround yourself with people who give you positive energy. I wish you all the best and take good care of yourself!

Comment

Working...
            X