Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Texts!

Hey guys, found this on facebook moments ago : https://www.smsjive.com/
    Hope its of use to someone Btw, Ive tried it and it actually works.
    x

Oooooo thanks for that!!!

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

so I tried this lol we will see if it works. but does the message come back to the site or what? gracias

Comment

I tried sending one to my own (Austrian) cell phone and it always asks me to connect to Facebook...

Comment

ahh so you have to have a facebook? bummer lol

Comment

Will be interesting to see if it works. Nothing else I've tried so far does... and our providers don't play well together. :|

Comment

yea I know they Rebtel thing for free international calls sadly didnt work !

Comment

Originally posted by dynomitegurl View Post
                  yea I know they Rebtel thing for free international calls sadly didnt work !
                  Worked for me.. it's a bit techy; are you sure you're doing it right?

Comment

Good idea! I already have texting in my plan and as much as I text the SO and my best friend I still usually have some left over at the end of the much.

Comment

this one was the first one that worked for me! AND he was able to reply! ive tried soooo many since i dont have a cell phone. thanks so much for posting this!!

Comment

William : I think I did. I got a local number for him and tried calling it but it never rang through on his end....I don't know. He got a text from them telling him a number for me...i don't know maybe I did something wrong?

Kasia: The texting worked? I must be doing something wrong with all these free call/texts! lol
                        Last edited by dynomitegurl; April 9, 2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

yeah! me and tim were both SHOCKED! after all the ones that i tried i didnt expect it to work. it might be the phone provider/plan that he has. he just got a new one and before it never worked.

Comment

Originally posted by kasia516 View Post
                            this one was the first one that worked for me! AND he was able to reply! ive tried soooo many since i dont have a cell phone. thanks so much for posting this!!
                            So the text went through on a non international number but how do they reply? I tried the number that says ...reply but no luck!

Comment

tim said that the text came with a phone number and he just replied to that. the reply popped up on the little box that popped up in the site after i sent the message. if this site isnt working you could try others if you haven't already. i had completely given up hope on finding one but i did so hopefully you can too!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X