Butterflies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butterflies

My SO is back tomorrow and i have butterflies. He has visited twice already but i have never got butterflies this early >.< Normally its just before i leave for the airport. I hate getting this feeling coz i go all shaky and excited and then i cant sleep! Im just so happy he is back within 24hours!
    Does anyone else feel like this just before? How do you distract yourself?

When I was in Shanghai, the first trip that I made was to Hangzhou to visit my boyfriend. I was with two of my friends and as soon as the train stopped at the Hangzhou station, my stomach started going wild. It was the weirdest thing in the world to me because my boyfriend and I were close distance before we were long, and so I had no idea why this was the first time I was getting butterflies since our first date. It was weird.

Unfortunately, they didn't stop until I saw him. I'm not entirely sure why i was nervous about seeing him. I think the night before I also was wide awake, and a little jittery, but I think that's just normal, you haven't seen the person in forever and you're just so excited. Also, it was hard to distract myself, I just kept thinking "I get to see Andrew, I finally get to see him!"

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

I felt like that just before my SO came over in July! I can't really remember if I had that feeling before, but the entire day before he got there, I was completely useless and distracted at work, barely slept and was suuuper giddy. Haha. To be honest, I have no idea how you could distract yourself, but at least it's only for 24 hours Have fun!!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

No way to distract yourself. When I went to get my SO from the airport I thought I was going to vomit I was so nervous. Just welcome your jitters! It means that you two will be together soon

Comment

Yeah I can't be bothered to distract myself while excitedly and nervously waiting for my SO to come. I just let it happen and enjoy it at the same time because I know I'll miss it as soon as he goes back to his country. So just take it easy and have fun!

Comment

I drive everyone around me crazy for about a week before I see my SO. It's all i can think and talk about. There is no way to distract yourself when you're that excited.

Comment

On my way home from work just now I passed a land mark that reminds me of my boyfriend every time I see it, except this time, I saw it and thought "It's only 4 days" and as soon as I thought it, those butterflies that you're talking about started, and this is 4 days before... just wanted to tell you that you're definitely not alone (even though I already told you about previous experiences)

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Working...
              X