Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does he try to make you jealous on purpose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he try to make you jealous on purpose?

Last night I was talking to my SO and he showed me a new picture of him from his photo shoot he did. I really liked it and complimented him I then asked if her had anymore pictures I could see. He said " yes but theres girls modeling with me thats what I do...model with girls sometimes" That was the first time he told me he modeled with girls sometimes and we have been together for 9 months now. I had a feeling he did but wasnt telling me. He sent me this picture of him and this model. I told him to just please stop sending them because I just wanted to see him but he continued to send them and was laughing like it was funny.He always likes to joke around with me and im use to it but I told him that he took it too far that time Because it hurt seeing beautiful models with the love of my life.I know modeling is his job and im proud of what he does but it hurt me when he was joking round and trying to make me jealous. I told him and he realized that it did hurt me and he felt so bad telling me he doesnt like any of those girls and that he loves me and im the only girl in his life.

Am I over reacting and getting to jealous to easy? and does your Bfs try to make you jealous on purpose?

He probably was laughing because he was nervous, and he didn't really know how to deal with the fact that he was telling you about the models.
    I laughed while my SO was going through my photos just because i didn't know how to fill in the awkward silence.
    He wasn't trying to make you jealous, if he was he would have bragged about the girls sooner than 9 months after your relationship started.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

that makes sence thank you

Comment

Yeah, I'd say that's definitely nervous laughter! But I don't think it's unreasonable for you to be jealous, I know I'd be a bit jealous too haha. I don't think you actually have anything to worry about though, I'd bet he'd rather be around you than a bunch of models, otherwise he wouldn't be with you My sister has had a similar thing to get used to in her relationship, her SO (that she's been LD with for 4 years) is a very talented actor who regularly has to kiss other gorgeous girls on stage. When you're surrounded by people like that, you don't spend all your time being excited about being around model-esque women, you get desensitized to it.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Guys have funny ways of doing things. My boyfriend does the same thing, he says that his way with dealing with awkward situations is joking around. It was probably an awkward situation for your guy, which is probably why he didn't tell you about it before, he probably wasn't sure how you'd handle it. But him laughing was probably his way of making an awkward situation less awkward. Maybe it was something that he had been wanting to tell you/show you for a while and so once it was out in the open he felt like he needed to get it all out in the open. I can understand why that might be upsetting to you, and I think it would be upsetting to me as well, but I don't think he meant any harm from it, and I definitely don't think he was trying to make you jealous, it was just a situation that he didn't really know how to handle it best. Guys are like that, us girls confuse the hell out of them most of the time.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Working...
          X