No announcement yet.

What To Do When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my love for creations is slowly coming back, I should clean my room. It feels stuffy. Hopefully that'll work and maybe I wouldn't feel cramped

Comment

I do pretty much what has been said. I watch movies/tv shows. Mostly the ones I know I could never get him to watch and are kinda guilty pleasures anyways. Like the Next Top Model series, catching up with Project Runway, 90210, Gossip Girl, SYTYCD, etc. I like to crochet and be crafty, so I'll find a new project to work on. Currently I'm working on opening a little online shop to make some extra cash on the side. The next step I need to do is design my website. Ray offered to help if I needed it (he's good with that stuff too), so I can do it and have something to show him when he gets online. ^^ I'll also check out blogs, forums, LJ, and Twitter to see if there's anything interesting going on. I think it's healthy to do other things so when we do talk we have something else to talk about other than "how was your day?" "Fine, you?" "Fine." ^^;; Even if it's small news like, "I got the 7th gym leader Pokemon badge!" XD

Comment

Working...
      X