X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
    Oh ok! I remember. Thanks for the link.

Listen. He loves you. You love him. Neither of you are ready for a relationship. You're best friends. But most importantly - HE still loves you.

To me, there's no problem here. Maybe I enjoy the delicate torture of this kind of relationship and there's something terribly wrong with me. But seeming it's a mutual agreement and it's not likely he's going to run off with another lady and you'll lose your chance, who cares? Just spend heaps of time with him, have fun together, have those feelings for him - there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't let too many of them ooze out of their bottle all over him. This is the shit romance novels are made out of. Maybe, instand of trying to fall out of love, just work on your acceptance of the situation. "What is, is what must be." Time will pass and fix all your problems. In the meantime, eat chocolate, watch the notebook and enjoy your unique friendship. Seriously.
    This.

Pisces, you yourself even said "The end game is still the same... we want to meet some day, if we're getting along and can afford it, when we aren't so reliant on our parents for life. If we can get to that point, are both single, and still feel the same... we may pick up where we left off."

Just stay friends with him with the potential of becoming a couple again when you are prepared.
    Falling out of love isn't something you can really force.

Comment

Well, whether I want to cut contact with him or not (and I don't), I don't have a choice anymore. His job is becoming more demanding, requiring a lot more of his time, and his parents just bought a large Netflix-compatible TV, so he'll be gone for long hours in the evening to spend time with them (not a new thing, but now it'll be every night instead of every few). The few hours of contact we would have a day is now cut down slim-to-none.

Comment

Working...
      X