Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's coming in 2 weeks! I have a surprise for him and I have to tell someone! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's coming in 2 weeks! I have a surprise for him and I have to tell someone! :)

So as some of you may or may not know I am married to an amazing man who is currently deployed. yesterday I got word that he will be getting leave..in 2 weeks! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM .

We both decided that some sort of vacation needs to be involved. Originally the thought was a cruise..but I can't get that much leave . So instead I just booked a hotel in in center of New Orleans in the French Quarter for a 4 day weekend ...now thats not the surprise.

The surprise is I have been in contact with his best friend's wife (he was the best man in their wedding and he will probably be in our ceremony) and they are in Alabama..so we are secretly planning to reunite them for a fun weekend in New Orleans!! Her husband doesent know either! I am soo excited about this surprise and I had to put it somewhere..can't wait to see the look on both their faces!! hiding it from him is killing me
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Oh, how fun! I hope you and your husband have a fantastic time together! I'm sure he'll love the surprise.
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

That's so sweet of you! Have an AWESOME time in New Orleans! It's such a beautiful city. =]

Comment

Working...
      X