Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Maker

Has there been this topic before?

Anyways something that always cheers me up and im sure to most of you when your missing your SO is looking at pictures and videos. It just makes me happy going through the memories. And lately I been addicted to making movies on the windows movie maker. Most computers have it, I made a birthday gift for mom, and then making one for my nana, and i just re-did one that i had made for Nathan. I think im getting better at it lol. Anyways I thought it would be fun for us to kind of share memories and make it into a video and add some words and just share, it can be pics of you guys or just random LDR pics. I would love to see your guys's experiences and inspiration. Its actually pretty easy to if your willing to invest a little time, plus I think they make great gifts to make and then burn on a cd. Here's the one i recently made.

I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

That is cute (:
    I have never made a movie but two days ago i was looking through pictures of my SO and I and I was tearing up.

Comment

Aww yeah lately i just been going through pictures alot, and i find making things with them makes me feel alot better weather little movies or scrap booking or collages to add to the wall, just using the pictures and remembering those moments
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

I enjoy editing (small edits) photos on Photobucket and what not of my SO. haha creepy, i know :P

Comment

Working...
        X