I need good vibes guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need good vibes guys

I'm supposed to go visit my SO tomorrow for a week. Saturday and Sunday are his only two days off so If i get there Friday I'd have him all weekend. Well the motors in my wipers picked an awesome time to shit the bed, and with Irene hitting Saturday, my father has decided that if he can't get a motor, I can't go.

He bought a junk car awhile back that we are hoping has a working motor. I really need your prayers, or good vibes or whatever that this motor works, or I won't get to see my boyfriend for another month and I don't know if I can take that.
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

I will cross my fingers and toes for you that everything works out!

Comment

Fingers & toes crossed!

Comment

Slaughtering a chicken for you right this moment.

... Ok no, I'm really not. But I do hope you can go!

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Slaughtering a chicken for you right this moment.

... Ok no, I'm really not. But I do hope you can go!
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Oh i so hope everything goes and you get to see him! will send over some prayer!
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

prayers

Comment

crossing fingers and saying a prayer!! can he go see if the motor you have isn't any good?

Comment

It's good!!! It workkssss!!!!!!!!!!!! I could run a marathon right now!!!!!!! (even though my dad cracked my windshield a bit)

Thanks for all the love guys!
                "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Glad it worked !!! Gluck!!

Comment

Looks like all the good vibes worked!
                    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Yay! Hope the visit and everything works out as planned!

Comment

Glad it worked out for you!

Comment

Working...
                        X