still believing...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still believing...?

i know i said i give up... he hasn't talked to me in 3 weeks... but we've been through so much... been through 2 major fights and haven't talked for months but for some reason, we still end up finding each other...

or maybe it's just me believing like i didn't want to give up because i feel like we've invested so much on the relationship, especially that it's an LDR, that it's such a waste to give it up...

i dont know anymore.

Do you want to be with someone who doesn't even accept to talk about it even when you have said sorry in any possible way? You had a fight over facebook, right? Fcebook should never be a reason to break up first of all, second of all when you love someone, you should let them explain themselves.
    I know you love him, but at some point you may have to move on. I know it's hard, and you can't picture yourself with anyone else, and you've put such an effort in keeping your LDR working, but it's not healthy for any relationship to give the silent treatement for so long.
    I hope you figure things out <3

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

wow. very well said. thank you so much!

Comment

And I know that break ups while you are long distance are tougher to accept because it feels like, without the physical contact, there is less closure, but you have to be strong and be ready to move on. No matter how mad he can have been at you, he should have given you more closure instead of ignoring you, and that sucks, but i guess you have to be the strong one of the situation, pull through and hopefully find someone who treats you better

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

You deserve more than him ignoring you for three weeks as a break-up. If he wanted to break-up, he could have at least had the decency to call, or skype or something else. You deserve way better than that sweetie.
          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

you guys are absolutely right. it just sucks that we've fought for the relationship for a year and had fights that actually has meaning... but he just cant forgive me over something like facebook? it's just too shallow and STUPID honestly... for him to not talk to me... even just talk... i dont need the relationship to be together again...

it just sucks..

but thanks guys. you made things much more clear for me!

Comment

Working...
            X