Shopping for Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping for Christmas!

Yes yes I know... but think about it. It's only 120 days away!! Less than that if you need to mail something or ship it internationally!!!

I love shopping for Christmas and while I won't be spending the holidays with my family this year, I will be spending it with my SO and his family... so it has been on my mind.

What do you think would be the perfect gift for your SO? Why?

What do you hope they will think is the perfect gift for you?

For my SO, the perfect gift would be a pool table or a new rifle, though I think we are getting the pool table sooner than Christmas. I may get him some clothes... god knows he needs them or some good knives (he's a bit of a collector). Music is always good as well... shoot I guess I need to just make a list and not just pick one thing?

For me.. I dunno. Jewelry is always a favorite. I'm wearing a necklace now that he gave me when we first met. I have taken it off very little in the last few months actually except when the chain broke and he brought me a new silver chain for it. I guess my perfect gift though would be something thoughtful, romantic and totally from the heart. Of course, he could surprise me with the ultimate surprise... but somehow I don't see that happening. Not yet anyway

I would add that Christmas Eve will be one year for us as well.. so a bit more weighted than just a holiday. Can't wait to see what he comes up with
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

haha I thought I was jumping the gun thinking about our 2nd anniversary (31st October) I haven't really thought about Christmas!

I did see I small lightweight digital camcorder on Iwantoneofthose.com..... he's been wanting one, and I think it would be cool to have it when we go to Paris for New Years.... and maybe get one of my parents to film our renunion at the airport! But it's 150 quid and I am saving up for a car =/ might have to think again on that one.

For me, I would kind of like a necklace that I can wear for our wedding... nothing excessive, just a little blue pendant, then it doubles up as a Christmas present and I don't have to go into the wedding budget with jewelery

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on getting to spend Christmas with your SO! and believe me, you're nit the only one thinking about Christmas already! I just bought him a squirrel plush the other day since there's none over there :P I bought special art supplies after a long nd successful quest to make this next box obnoxiously heartfelt perfect for my boy seems to be anything with thought behind it; really, he's easy. I'm making a munny toy of him I think he might like it. I painted a pic of his guitar and made a tshirt (also gave him a pair of panties, lmao) XD and had some silly stuff. for me, I just hope he'll give me something I can snuggle at night. But anything he touched will mean a lot to me

Comment

Since I've just bought the tickets to see my boyfrind over Christmas. I've been thinking about that too.

My boyfriend: The last two years I gave him calendars. Last year I made one with photos of us. He liked it a lot and I had fun picking the photos for every month (I actually did it that each month had a photo taken in that month!).
        I don't know what I'm going to do this year.

I'm almost positive I'm giving his dad a beer glass & some beer. It's not the most original present in the history of the world (seeing as I bring him beer almost everytime I visit), but I don't have any other ideas and this seems like a decent enough one.

His mum: Maybe some bath foam or something else from Lush or The Body Shop. Or jewelry.

Perfect gift for me:
        Plane tickets (or train, seeing as we'll be train distance by April!!). Seriously, though. I have no idea. I like surprises and thoughtful gifts. I don't think there's THE perfect present for me. I'm easily pleased. When I was visiting in summer I saw this really cute shopping bag with pigs (my favourite animals) in a shop in his city. I loved it. But I can't really justify spending 5€ (I think it cost about that much) for a shopping bag. So yeah, something like that would be nice.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Lol havent thought to much about christams, but the best gift he could give me is him lol, if he were to be able to come here for christmas time 2 weeks would be amazing, we'd just have to spend 2 days with my family and the rest would be us... but it wouldnt be right for him to be away from family when he just came here all this time so idk. Other than that i'll take seeing him on cam for part of christmas. or maybe a pic or another homeade letter just him or anything personal from hi... but mostly i just want him.. lol

For him im not sure yet what im giving him, i did want to finish my disney board im drawing the disney castle then glue on some pics of us at disneyland on it... but sending things are exspensive, idk how much it would cost to send him that, but ill be creative and come up with something else.
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
          X