Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for!

so.. tomorrow at 5:55 am i will be flying to michigan to see eric, for the lassstt time! he is moving here to connecticut, but i decided he would have more fun driving the 14 hour trip here with me then just by himself

we're going to stay in michigan until the 30th, and then start the drive back here!

first off.. i'm so lucky i'm leaving early tomorrow morning because if i was leaving any later my flight would probably be canceled due to the hurricane that's going to hit us this weekend. i'm still nervous it might affect my flight, but i think i'll get out before it hits.

i really can't believe it's actually happening! i feel like i'm just going to see him and then have to say bye, but the second i see him at the airport tomorrow morning, that's the last time i'll be seeing him there. it's such an amazing feeling/accomplishment!

anyways, just thought i'd let you all know i feel like i'm in a dream and someone has to pinch me!

i will sure stick around the website, but probably not as much at first, but i'll keep you all up to date don't worry!

best of luck to each and every one of you, i can't thank you all enough for what you've done <3<3
    <3
    sigpic

Hey congrats!! It's a crazy feeling, I just went through it myself, and ironically, it doesn't automatically go away. I still am thinking in my head that it's only temporary, that I'm only going to see him for a few weeks and then he's going to leave again! I hope you two enjoy your time together and congrats again!

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

yay! I love roadtrips with my SO Have a great time and congrats!

Comment

My SO and I closed the distance a month ago and I'm still pinching myself..lol. Congratulations!
        ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
        Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
        Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
        Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Congratulations and I hope your flight arrives safetly!

Comment

that's great very happy for you..hope nothing happens with your flight and you get there safely. Best on luck on the drive roadtrips are always fun :P keep us updated
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

first of all- have a safe flight! second of all- congrats on closing the distance! I hope you'll post updates periodically so we know how things are going. good luck and have a happy life!

Comment

Congrats and have fun!
                Don't worry too much about the Hurricane, if they thought it would affect flights they would most likely cancel them.

Comment

Working...
                X