He thinks I'm getting 'bored' with him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He thinks I'm getting 'bored' with him?

I've kind of been in a bad mood if you will, in one of those "You should be here" sort of moods, ya know? I feel like I'm blaming him for everything though. Like when I want to go out and do something and don't because I have no one to go with, I blame him for not being here. When I just want to cuddle and can't, etc. Long of the short of it, we've been getting into lots of little arguments over it the last couple days. He thinks I'm getting bored with him.

Has this happened with any other LDR couples? Any suggestions on how to get over it?

Why do you have to have someone to go out with? One thing that is hard in an LDR is to be sure to schedule time for yourself away from the computer. Go do some things that YOU enjoy. Yes you miss him and want to be there, but if that's not possible then it does no good to pick at him about it.

Go see a movie, get your nails done, read a book, take a nap or *insert the activity of your choice here*. It's good for the mind and soul and helps keep you grounded making things easier to deal with.
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I'm weird about going places alone. I just... can't. I feel too awkward and don't have fun unless a friend or something is also there.

Comment

So go get a friend to go with you or better yet, make some new friends Sometimes we don't have the luxury of having someone go out with us. It's not a bad thing. You can become too wired if you're always around people. I know I get that way when I have my other house mate home all the time. I feel like I'm closed in and trapped, have to get out. Even if its just a drive down to the shops. Alone time is good and it makes it better for when you do come back to talk to your SO. I always wonder if mine is getting bored of me, but it's not the case. Sometimes he's just busy, sometimes he just doesn't realise he's gone quiet on me.

Comment

Your SO would make the difference for you if he could What you need to do in the meantime, is not worry about a problem that doesn't exist and do things that will occupy your mind and time when he isn't available to talk to. Don't isolate yourself from your friends just because you'd rather be with your SO: I've made this mistake and regretted it. Throw yourself into different activities that you can do with your friends: go see a movie together, have a girlie night in and pamper yourself, do anything like this that will help cure the loneliness. Do what you can to help yourself, and you'll feel a lot better for it. There's no point in blaming your SO, like I said, he would make the difference for you if he could. He would show you all the affection and love you deserve, but when he's unable to, help yourself by being with friends. Don't shut them out

Comment

Working...
          X