So, we're over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, we're over.

I don't post much on these forums, but I always come for support or read tips. Anyways, today my boyfriend and I broke up. It was a mutual thing. I'm just very heart broken. He was my first in a lot of things. So it's kinda hard to let go. We've had breaks here and there. I felt like they were needed, but this time there's no chance of a break. We're through for good.

I dunno if it's okay or not, but I think I'm going to stick around to offer help with things and give advice. While my relationship didn't work out, it was something out of both our hands for the most part. So I think I would still give good advice? Sorry if that makes no sense. I'm still a bit frazzled. I just wanted to give a heads up.

Hope everyone has a good day.

I'm so sorry... I know it hurts much but you will be fine in no time ...
    Please don't leave, you're always welcome here in LFAD and you can stay here as long as you want.
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Thank you. <3

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out...as people have told me quite a few times before, "Experience is the best teacher," so I think with your experiences, you can still give good advice to us on the forum.
        National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Thank you. <3 I hope to help anyone who still needs it.

Comment

Sorry to hear

Comment

I'm so sorry that your LDR didn't work out. it must be very tough for you. I hope you will continue to post here as I'm sure you have wonderful advice to give! how long were you together?

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened.
                However, I'm glad that you sound strong despite how brokenhearted you are. In time, with strength and patience, you will be able to completely let go and move on. And of course, please do stay in this forum and contribute your ideas/thoughts.
                I wish you best of luck in everything. Cheers!

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Definitely stick around and chat it up. We're here for you also! Once a community, always a community.

Comment

I'm so very sorry to hear this has happened. Stay strong through this and remember that LFAD will always be around to offer you support, whenever you should need it

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry View Post
                      I'm so sorry that your LDR didn't work out. it must be very tough for you. I hope you will continue to post here as I'm sure you have wonderful advice to give! how long were you together?
                      We were together for 1 year and 4 months. Almost 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X