Things your SO has made you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things your SO has made you?

My SO and I always seem to create each other things. For example, little photo books, posters, poems and even cute Minecraft sculptures! (thumbs up if you play Minecraft!) So basically, crafts! I'd love to share some of the things my SO has made me and what I have made him. For the most part, I want to see what other couples make each other! Maybe we could share some ideas and how these small little gifts help us get through the distance.

Here is one thing my SO has made me. He got inspiration from a song. (Eye Alaska- Miles Don't Mean Anything) I look at this every single day and get strength from it.

that is so cute! Unfortunately my SO is not creative when it comes to crafts, so I just enjoy gifts that he buys

Comment

That's really cool. My SO doesn't make me things, except the occasional dinner, and he makes me extremely happy every day.

Comment

Its lovely! i wish my SO do things like that hehe.. but he's now he like cute things like tiny ceramics (or a porcelain troll??) but he is more to "buy" type rather than "made" type. This is what we should understand, that not all guys had the gift to create handy craft indeed.. you're lucky because i am also the type who like personalized things....

Love your art work!

Comment

Originally posted by uniquefem View Post
          Its lovely! i wish my SO do things like that hehe.. but he's now he like cute things like tiny ceramics (or a porcelain troll??) but he is more to "buy" type rather than "made" type. This is what we should understand, that not all guys had the gift to create handy craft indeed.. you're lucky because i am also the type who like personalized things....

Love your art work!
          Aw, thanks

I think crafty things are adorable, even if he didn't do them I'd still love him the same! (Obviously!)

Comment

At his FRG conference we had a picture taken. For our anniversary he decorated a frame and put the picture in it...It was sweet
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

For our first anniversary, we had a 2 rules 1) Under $20 (I was a poor student afterall) and 2) had to be hand-made. I made him a music box which plays "I wanna hold your hand" by The Beatles, and he made me 101 little paper cranes, and inside each one was a reason why he loved me

Otherwise, neither of us are that creative ( I did make him a zombie survival kit for his birthday, but that was more of gathering lots of little bought things together like a torch and freeze-dried icecream), so unless its just a little drawing in a letter, we both usually buy gifts instead of make. I am most creative in the kitchen, but seeing as I live 3700 miles away across an ocean, anything I make would be battered to hell and stale by the time it got to him.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Although I think we're both creative enough, we're not big gift givers. He did make me a flower bouquet once with the flowers he found outside on trees and such. It was so cute and unexpected

Comment

We make things all the time! I make him a lot of origami, i made a book of cards with 52 reasons why i love him on them, orange vodka, sesame snaps, peanut butter cups....
                  He's made me fudge, keyrings, and he's currently carving me a necklace! TALENTED BOY. We love making things, and I'm so lucky to have him.

Comment

my bf hasn't made me anything. he did however, give me his most prized photo- a picture of him as a baby. that really meant a lot to me. and he gave me a promise ring.

Comment

My SO painted a picture for me I have it hanging up in my room.

Comment

He's made me a better person and he makes me smile ALOT.... does that count :P
                        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Obi draws for me, on occasion. When we were kids he wrote me a poem too. Oh, he's also sewn me a pair of rabbit ears and a tail (for a costume). I wish there were more handmade gifts, but I'm just spoilt haha!
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

that's cute! My so drew a picture comparing my "art skillz" to his <3 it was so adorable haha, he put a little stick figure with music notes on his side also, he apparently made me a stuffed animal :B but he likes to tease me, so he won't tell me when he's sending it

Comment

My SO hasn't made me stuff in that way either. He also makes me very very happy though. He makes me more confident of myself. that's one of the biggest present.

Once we were together he cooked a really good dinner for me, it was a real candle light dinner. it was so romantic. I will never forget that evening. since then the meal he cooked is one of my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                              X