New college girl need help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New college girl need help!!

Im in college living on campus, and i met this one guy thru my roomate, he has so many characteristics wth my bf, that i felt sad cus little things he did reminded me of timmy. Have u ever saw same characteristics in another person as ur So and u feel a wave of pain cus so similar. this is the first time, cus i was cooped in the house all summer now by ppl. And how is the best way to mention u have a bf when u tell someones interested in u, i casually was like my bf he has mortal kombat on his ipod touch, cus that guy had it on his phone. I dont want to sound really rude, but its just i am taken and happy thou its been a lonng time since i saw him. This 2 months and a half may turn in to almost 6 months cus of his job at the gas company, that and even if he gets breaks there he would have to ride a bus sooo far... i just need some help, to stay strong and to get our relationship strong.
    Finally happy and at peace with her man Timmy

If i were you, and you really love your boyfriend. I would let that guy know that you have a boyfriend before something happens that you might regret..
    try to avoid that guy if thats possible and most important keep contact with your boyfriend

Remember why your boyfriend is so special and keep that in mind.

Comment

You don't have to rude when telling someone that you already have a boyfriend. I wouldn't mention the subject of having a boyfriend unless the guy asks you first, and just be perfectly honest with him if he does ask. Just say that you already have a boyfriend, you're not interested in being anything more than his friend, and if he doesn't like it then I'm afraid that's just his lookout. If he really is a decent friend, he'll understand you and won't try to pull any stunts on you. Enjoy his company as that of a friend, and in the meantime, whilst you wait for your SO to return, just enjoy the life of being a college girl I doubt your SO would want you to miss out on the experience, so go and do what you can whilst you can. Go out with friends, have some fun, don't cut yourself off from them. Do things that you enjoy and keep yourself occupied in the free time that you have. You have no need to while time away worrying, just enjoy yourself and you'll feel better for it

Comment

thank you so much ahhh virtual hugs*
        Finally happy and at peace with her man Timmy

Comment

Working...
        X