Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love your SO a little bit harder tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so very sad I have no words... *hugs*
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

oh no i am sooooo sorry! your family, along with hers will be in my thoughts & prayers *hugs*
      again im sorry!
      I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

I'd like to thank each of you that took the time to respond, for your thoughts and prayers, and for understanding.

My own friends, well all but one ignored me completely, which was rather hurtful.

Anyways, I knew you guys would understand, and your words mean a lot.

Comment

My condolences to you and your father. I know I'll give my girlfriend a little more love every day.
          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Oh wow, even thinking about that situation makes me feel a little bit sick. I'm terribly sorry your family has to go through that. It's a shame she couldn't find the courage to let him into her struggle. I'm sure he would have wanted to be there for her.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that.... I send you my deepest condolences... I will love my guy even more now.. Do take care... *hugs*

Comment

I hope your dad feels better soon, and it's true what you say, we never know when we will loose a loved one, so we have to let them know how much we love them everyday!

Comment

Working...
                X