It's official tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's official tomorrow.

As of tomorrow when he drops me off at the airport we'll be LD. Our last day together for a while has been good though. I got breakfast in bed (Eggos and milk lol), and we just hung out all day, went out for burgers for dinner, hung around some more until I had to pack up some for tomorrow. I was scared earlier this week and feeling really bummed out but we talked about it and worked most stuff out, but now I don't know how i feel. It didn't hit me that it was my last day until I remembered to pack my stuff up. I'm chalking it up to being a good thing. We both want this so as far as we're concerned we're going to make it work.
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

being LD can be tough but you both seem determined to make it work. how far apart will you be now?

Comment

8 hours from my house to his house and 8 hours from my school to his house. we're in an 8 hour triangle.
      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Totally know how you're feeling right now, as I became LD with my boyfriend a little under a month ago.
        Just keep the communication open, and remember, it does get easier!

Does he have any breaks coming up where a possible visit could happen? Maybe meet halfway or something?
        Every long lost dream led me to where you are
        Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
        Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
        This much I know is true...
        That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

I would like to say the last day is the most difficult. Sometimes it's the day after you last see them. Just know that you will be put through challenges. You will be emotional, and so will he. Write letters, skype, e-mail, facebook, everything! Never let him think he's not on your mind. It always seems like the hardest thing to go through. 8 hours is tough, really tough. The famous quote, "If it's meant to be, it will be," really shows truth in LDR. Keep your hearts and hopes up! Just know you always have LFAD to support you through it all

Comment

He's not in school and is currently looking for a job, so he's not sure when he'll actually get a break. He had a job offer before I left his house (he's back living with his family until he gets on his feet) which I think he's going to jump on. It's also easier for him to visit me because he has a car and I don't and I'm away for school so I have to balance out where my visits go, either home to my family or to him. As it appears now he may come up to have Thanksgiving with me and my family and I'm definitely spending my winter break in March with him. And maybe part of my longer Christmas/winter break between semesters because I recently discovered megabus has about 10 dollar buses from my home area to his. We've talked about meeting halfway but with me having to rely on planes, buses, and public transportation in unfamiliar places the idea doesn't sit right with him because he's concerned for my safety.

And yeah from what I can see LFAD will definitely be a place where I can get advice if I need it.

I'm home right now, I have three days before I leave for school. I'm not exactly sure where my head is. I feel tired from travel, but kinda "half full" in life in general. I guess it's finally hitting me. I miss him.

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Working...
            X