Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcomming movie

Like Crazy (2011)

It doesn’t even come out until October 28, 2011, this movie is already garnering praise. It even won the Grand Jury Prize for Best Film at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. It follows the story of an American man and British woman who meet in college (in the USA) and fall in love. The British gal overstays her visa after graduation and is rewarded with a ban from entering the United States. That puts them in an unexpected long-distance relationship, much like what happened to Elizabeth Gilbert and her partner in Committed. This film seems really promising–October, hurry up and arrive!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUvX_pYNBM

I just copied and pasted the review. But it does like it could possibly be a cute LDR movie. Just thought i would share with you guys
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Oh my gosh that was so cute and I was like "I KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE!" when I saw him leaving with his luggage. Agghhh! If I see this movie... I will cry like a baby

Comment

Yeah this looks like such a tearjerker!

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
        Oh my gosh that was so cute and I was like "I KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE!" when I saw him leaving with his luggage. Agghhh! If I see this movie... I will cry like a baby
        Yes! That airport scene was too familiar, it made me so sad. Guess we all have experienced that situation too many times.

Comment

Oh yay! I love movies, I'm excited about this one, it looks great!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I so want to see this now! I love sad movies for some reason ^^;

Notes:
            Met: 8.17.09
            Started Dating: 8.20.09
            First Met: 10.2.10
            Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

British Girl meets American Man at college sounds like me! but I didn't over stay my visa... as much as I would have liked too! And I LOVE Felicity Jones!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Haha my SO told me about this film, that's how I've heard of it. I'm definitely gonna watch it now!

Comment

Looks like a good movie, had me close to tears watching the trailer >.< I can already tell this movie is gonna have me crying.... XD

Comment

Just found out about this movie yesterday. Look forward to it! Been watching a lot of movies about relationships lately, although not sure if doing so is making me more upset or helping me out.

Comment

Aww this looks like a sad movie.. but also cute and I might have to watch it! thanks for sharing!

Comment

Just cried at the trailer. Need to see this.

Comment

I had tears. Not sure if I do want to see this. I saw "going the distance" on a flight back to NZ..most likely not the best thing to do :P

Comment

Working...
                          X