Sharing My Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing My Good News

My parents came to visit me at school yesterday. While out to dinner, they told me they are letting me take someone with me on our cruise in January. So of course, I've invited my SO, Chris, to go with us. All we have to do is get his parents' permission and make sure he can get the week off from work. I'm so excited. Ahhhh! I needed someone to share this with, and who better than my favorite LFAD friends!

That's great news!!! =D

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Haha another person whose SO is called Chris XD Best of luck, I hope everything goes well *fingers crossed*

Comment

this is great news! I hope he can get the time off of work. where are you going?

Comment

Aww yay! I've never been on a cruise before though I've always wanted to go, take lots of pictures so you can share a few with us!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Awesome! I hope it works out. Going on a cruise sound really cool. I'm happy for you! =D

Comment

I've cruised before with my family, but this will be his first one. I know he'll love it.

We're going to St. Lucia, St. Maarten, and St. Kitts. It's going to be a beautiful trip!

Comment

Ooh, that's so exciting!! I hope the getting time off work/convincing his parents goes smoothly for him

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

woohoo, how exciting for the two of you!

Comment

Update: His mom told him he needs to go apply for his passport so we're taking that as a YES! He's pretty sure he can get off work as long as he asks ahead of time. Yea!!!!!

Comment

awww!! thats great news! hope you both had great time with your family! happy for you!!

Comment

Awesome news!!!!

Comment

sounds fun! I hope his parents let him go!

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
                          Started Dating: 10.17.08
                          Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
                          First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

Working...
                          X