Skype!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skype!!

So I had to share! I just got to Skype with my man!!! It was super short, but super sweet! We had been on the phone for a half hour when i got upset cause he was getting off to go to bed...he wanted me to get on Skype to say good night. It was so good to see him tonight!! LOVED it!!!! Can't wait to do it again!!

Skype is a perfect way to connect and communicate with our SO's its a big help for us in LDR's...
    we'll me and my SO too are skype fanatic,.but since he is too busy now,.its been almost a month since I last saw hi on cam..
    missing my man so muchh...hayyyy
    we'll Good luck to us...Just enjoy each moment...
    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

awww lol how cute. Im glad you had a sweet skype night. Me and my SO had a skype night tonight too. They really do just make the day end special.
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Oh, good ol' cam dates...simply the best!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

How cute My SO and I use Skype pretty much 24/7, especially at weekends. Best software ever made, especially for us LDR couples!

P.S. I love your username, my SO is called Chris too and often calls me his princess so I smiled no end when I saw it xD

Comment

yay for skype! so cheap I am glad you got to talk to your SO

Comment

PEACE, LOVE AND SKYPE. Skype makes the world go around.

Comment

We only started Skyping a couple of months ago, after we became a couple. I love it! I walk every day, and I often take him with me. The other day I Skyped with him from work, and introduced him to some of my coworkers.

My favorite is Skyping right after he's awakened. To see him all sleepy and yawning and stretching and happy to see me... it feels like I'm waking up with him.

Comment

everyone seems to love skype! if my bf and I are still apart next summer we'll probably buy cameras and join in the fun!

Comment

How cute! Glad you got to see him, seeing my SO always makes my days better.

Notes:
                    Met: 8.17.09
                    Started Dating: 8.20.09
                    First Met: 10.2.10
                    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

LOVE Skype! Since he's deployed dont get to do it as often as I like but when I do its nice to see my SO's handsome face . If everything works out I will get to in an house or so
                      " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                      Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                      X