Bad news, followed by good ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad news, followed by good ones

I tried to renew my visa to study in Germany but it seems i was missinformed and got the wrong papers and all that. So ill have to go back to Brazil for 3 months!

I cried and cried and cried even more about it.My so cried a lot too, saying he doesnt want to be without me, and if i dont get approved for the new visa ill try when i come back it would be byebye Germany for me.

So he asked me to marry him! if they dont approve my visa we will get married between december and january (i come back to germany in december)! if they do approve we will have time to plan it better and will get married next summer anyway!

Im going away to brazil today and feel deeply sad, the only good thing is he will travel to see me on my birthday in october and stay for 2 weeks with me.

He didnt propose on his knees or something, but he was crying and hugging me while he asked to marry me and i felt how much he loves me! i dont have a ringer yet, and nor do i care!

I just know that i am engaged (really weird to say that, after being so used to him being my boyfriend) to the love of my life, And I will be Mrs Blank next year. <3

So, Im really sad to go, but happy with those news at the same time, really confusing. Just thought i would share the news in here.

Please keep me in your prayers that everything will turn out ok!

And now I will start a diet, to loose all the weight i put on so ill be able to luck stunning in my wedding dress.
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

I'm sorry you didn't get your visa! But I'm extremely happy for you that you're going to get married I wish you the best and I hope that everything turns out ok. I'm pretty sure it will....you get one stroke of bad luck on one hand but a good stroke of luck on the other, so it can't be that all that bad

Comment

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
      I'm sorry you didn't get your visa! But I'm extremely happy for you that you're going to get married I wish you the best and I hope that everything turns out ok. I'm pretty sure it will....you get one stroke of bad luck on one hand but a good stroke of luck on the other, so it can't be that all that bad
      Thank you so much for the wishes! <3

Yes, it is bad to have to spend this time away from him, who of us likes that? But he showed me how much he really loved me and that is priceless. I believe in destiny, so maybe that was destiny and i needed to get rejected for my visa for him to realize that he wants to marry me?
      our story.

sigpic

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Oh God.. I'm so happy to hear this great news from you! *hugs*
        Congratulations!!!!! *hugs again*
        Sometimes, a good thing happened after a bad thing first and hell... now I can't stop smiling read your post! Hehehehe...
        Really.. once again.. congratulations!!!
        WIshes you many luck and happiness for your future!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with your visa! that sucks. But I'm happy that you are getting married! Congrats!!
          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Well a huge congratulations on your engagement!

Not to be a stick in the mud, but are you sure this is not a rash decision? Are the both of you financially capable of getting through the fiance visa application (expensive and lengthy)? Have you found a job in Germany? If so, then pay me no mind and celebrate

Comment

Garh visas can be a pain but congrats on your engagement! that is awesome news

Comment

Originally posted by krabuzh View Post
                Oh God.. I'm so happy to hear this great news from you! *hugs*
                Congratulations!!!!! *hugs again*
                Sometimes, a good thing happened after a bad thing first and hell... now I can't stop smiling read your post! Hehehehe...
                Really.. once again.. congratulations!!!
                WIshes you many luck and happiness for your future!
                Dawww thankks! your reply made me smile as well! XD

thanks for that, really. I arrived in brazil yesterday and im really sad to be far away from him, but he sent me sweet emails!
                "Well im here waiting for my mom from work and still worried about your travel i hope everything is fine, i was at egie today he didnt help me much against my sadness cuz hes won all the time and i couldnt play. actually silly was waiting the phone to ring or an mail from you to arive. Ill go to simon i cant stand the lonelyness at my flat i hope tomorrow it will be better. Im online qith my ipad and checking the mails all the time please write me
                Your missing future husband :* love youuuuuu"

i miss him soo darn much!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                Well a huge congratulations on your engagement!

Not to be a stick in the mud, but are you sure this is not a rash decision? Are the both of you financially capable of getting through the fiance visa application (expensive and lengthy)? Have you found a job in Germany? If so, then pay me no mind and celebrate
                I had a student visa, so i could not work in Germany, but he works, and i get my money from my mother every month for now. we already live together, getting married would be just to make things official, because we already live a married life, and it would allow me to stay there for good with him without us having to go through months appart at a time, only because of a visa. and we are 3 years together, live together one year and a half, so i dont think it is a harsh decision, but i appreciate you sharing your point of view, i would never consider getting married in a hurry, i actually never even considered getting married in my life before meeting him, he changed my mind and my heart about it since the moment i saw him. (not wanting to sound cheesy, lol)

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by Rugger View Post
                I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with your visa! that sucks. But I'm happy that you are getting married! Congrats!!
                Thank you soo much dear *hugs*

but he still wants to propose propperly for me in a day i wont know when it will be, so or october when he comes here or december or january, with the ring and all that. to make us oficially engaged. he wants it to be something special for us.

so im almost-engaged i guess. lol
                we know we will get married next year, but for now we are still boyfriend and girlfriend

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by Madge View Post
                thank you so much!!!! and yes, visas ARE a pain!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by Madge View Post
                thank you so much!!!! and yes, visas ARE a pain!
                our story.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X