Unlimited talk/text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlimited talk/text

tonight my bf will FINALLY have unlimited text and talk! I've had it since july and I've been waiting for him to upgrade his cell phone plan! no more crazy cell phone bills! this is going to be sooo good for us because lately we have had very little if any cell phone contact. I's just so happy I had to say something! lol I only wish that I had switched myself months earlier!

Thats great!
    My SO and i only had msn and facebook till May of this year, (i found a cheap international plan) and it's made such a difference being able to text him whenever i want to and he can call me when he has time (usually on his way to work,from work ,on lunch,bored lol)
    It really does make you feel more apart of the day to day life of your SO.
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I really wish my SO and I could find a plan like this. It would save us a lot of money! But unfortunately there're no plans for New Zealand. They have them for Australia, but not for the Kiwis.

Comment

That's so awesome!

I don't know what I would do if my SO or I didn't have unlimited texting. I give you props for making it without it

Notes:
        Met: 8.17.09
        Started Dating: 8.20.09
        First Met: 10.2.10
        Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

That's great news- congrats. I know having a plan like this would literally completely change my relationship with my SO. Right now we have super limited phone contact and no Skype. It sucks so bad! But his country is never on those unlimited/reduced plans.

Comment

Congrats! It'll be great to talk without worrying about the phone bill!
            Wish I could say the same- I'm dreading this month's phone bill! They're going to start asking for limbs soon as payment, lol. We're normally 95% email and Skype contact, but I have caved and called him (in the UK) a LOT more than usual this past month!
            We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

if you have a iphone or and ipod you can download an app called viper which gives you free calls and texting

Yay though for unlimited calling and texting! I agree with Nani, aside from viper NZ doesn't really have the best phone plans *sighs*

Comment

Thats awesome! We only ever talked on skype, it's such a novelty to talk on the phone now

Comment

Thats awesome! We only ever talked on skype, it's such a novelty to talk on the phone now

Comment

That's awesome my SO's parents blocked my number so there's no way we could text haha

Comment

Working...
                    X