Another relationship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another relationship...

I'm here again. I actually ready the forum about once per month but I have been a long time without write here. I want to write a new presentation or explanation of my new situation, I want to ask advices.

I signed on here one year ago when I was with my korean girlfriend. She left me the last december and our story didn't have a happy ending, actually it had a slow and sad ending. After be a long time sad and having problems for forget her plus my failure in my other objectives (both normal and driving school) I asked to a girl in IMVU (virtual reality world) for be my IMVU girlfriend (no real one). Well I didn't want to start something serious, just have fun a bit and forget my ex. That girl is my age and she lives in a little indonesian island called Lombok. I guess I got an attraction for the asians, in her way of be, more sweet and "less bitchy".

I wasn't in love at all and I didn't want a real relationship. I just wanted a "game" one for less alone and more happy. She took that seriously very fast. All was too fast and I stopped her in one week but finally we took again the relationship in a slower way. The time happened and today is our 102th day of relationship. I know it's not a lot but it's getting important and I guess I already love her. But this relationship isn't going to anywhere... We can't meet in real life never ever. I thought ideas but I don't know how. And it still increases more and more my depression. She said that she loves me but that I should be with someone in real life but I really never had a relationship in real life, nobody likes me here and I don't know what to do. I'm scared about being years and years alone, more and more years sad, have a love who I can't meet and all this situation. I can keep an online relationship some months and make plans for be finally together for ever, but this situation is sad. As more love more sad but also more difficult to break.
    Why am I always trying the impossible?

Hey, take one day at the time. If you love her, stick with her, and wait to see if actually one day you can meet in person. If you don't, just keep it to the online relationship you had at the beginning. You can't expect love to arrive when you want it, it takes time, often a lot, but sooner or later you'll find the one. i know it's hard to feel alone, but feeling that way will help you appreciate love even more when you meet the right one.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I do love her, I didn't love her first but I guess I do now. I guess I fall in love slowly when someone is sweet to me. I think we would be fine if we would be together in real life but I can't meet her.
      Why am I always trying the impossible?

Comment

How old are you dear?
        And why you say noone wants you?
        my boyfriend never had a relationship before me, he only had kissed 2 girls in his life before me.
        we are 3 years together and starting to plan our wedding, you never know when the right person for you will show up.

and are you european? from wich country if i can ask?
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
        X