Those weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those weeks

I've managed to eat a bag of marshmallows and half a gallon of chocolate-chip icecream in two nights. Last night I watched three hours of TLC's Say Yes to the Dress while chowing down and wearing my SO's shirt for the third night in a row.

Just one of those weeks.

Anyone else?

I have days like this- I don't eat- I cry- a lot. I'll watch depressing movies on purpose just so I'll cry even more.

Comment

I'm having one of those weeks, despite us closing the distance. He got a new job, (ugh I won't even get started on that one) but they work him 10+ hours a day, 6 days a week, he's still not used to being home (aka not used to sleeping in the bed with someone) so since he has to wake up at 5:30am for this job, he's been staying at his parents'. I haven't seen him in over a week... I miss him and it's ridiculous, but blah... so yeah, it's one of those weeks for me too, I've cried a few times, because I feel like, he's home, I should see him, but I understand that it's going to take some time... it sucks... I haven't been able to eat for 3 days, it's just bothering me, on top of the whole thing that I can't stand the job that he's in, it makes me sick to my stomach to think that he's working there...

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

I feel like that as well.
        I got back Monday after staying with my SO for a month. University is starting Monday and I'm definitely not excited about returning and because my SO's work shift has started we haven't talked for 3 days... and not sure when he will have the time (he's on a ship).
        I miss him and everyday I feel like crying. I hate these times.

Comment

yeah ive had these days, recently, i pigged out on junk food, listened to my LDR songs which made me cry, while sorting through pictures. I think its okay to have a good cry as long as you let it out then pick yourself up afterwards. Its hard being in a LDR, you feel so alone sometimes, even when you have family around, or not physically alone. These feelings are hurt and are so hard to get over sometimes.
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I've been staring at the wall for awhile, and I really feel like I messed up the last two days and another before then. I wish I could just hug him and get over it..

Comment

Yea we all those days..orr weeks. Last one I had I went on a sad video youtube binge with a combo of LD missing you songs..and Soldier tribute videos (those get me every time). Had a healthy cry and was better. I think we all cope in our own ways...
              " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
              Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

I watched Say Yes To The Dress last night too. :P Night before, I got so upset I ate a ton of food. Thank goodness, these times don't last forever.

Comment

I've been having one of those weeks, except I've been driving myself crazy. We just started the distance again a few days ago, and our communication has fallen into the shitter. He's been so busy and so consumed by things up at school that it feels like I'm the second priority right now. I've managed to put myself into this negative spiral and make myself feel so worthless all week. I've cried so much over this and I can't stop making myself feel bad. It's the worst. And I even talked to my boyfriend about our communication...I think he understood, but he has still been busy. It's just one of those weeks. =[

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I hate those kinds of weeks =c For me, I just want to stay alone and let myself be sad. I cry...the only person I wanna talk to is my SO. But of course he can't because he's busy, or else I wouldn't be having days or weeks like that. :/

Comment

Yeah, it's actually been one of those months for me. Luckily, the football season just started, so Saturdays/Sundays won't be too terribly bad for now. Like everyone else has been saying, it's a good thing these times won't last forever...
                      National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Yep, having one of those days today. My SO went back earlier today and i already miss him like crazy. Been crying just randomly and not feeling hungry but eating junk regardless. Doing stuff to take my mind off things but it still aint working. Listening to our song on repeat and cant bare to leave my room. I should be fine in a day or so >.<

Comment

Working...
                        X