Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter if you're 50 miles apart, it's still long distance and since you joined this website, it just goes to prove you are You're just luckier than some of us on this site who are in LDRs: you can see your SO quite a bit compared to some. I'm 5100 miles from my SO, it'd be awesome to just pop up nearly every weekend to see him haha
    Like michy said, jump in and join in! No need to be shy xD

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
      I basically consider long distance to be - if you can't say "Hey, what are you doing tonight? Wanna go to the movies?" you are probably in a LDR.
      Lol what a great definition!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

You're still LD.
        I only see my boy once or twice a year; but even if I could see him every other weekend, it'd still be hard to leave.
        Welcome to LFAD

First Met Online: October 2010
        First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
        Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
        First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
        Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
        Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
        Engaged!: June 1, 2013
        Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I agree you are still LD and just because you happen to be lucky enough to see your SO more often doesn't take away from the fact that you don't get to be around each other whenever you want. Please stick around!

Comment

My SO and I are around 110-120 miles apart dependeing on if I'm at home or at school. We try to spend the weekend together every 3ish weeks depending on his job, me visiting family, and my fraternity schedule. It's still long distance even though we see each other a lot more often than others. I still miss him every day, and I still cry every time we say goodbye even when I know it's only for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpSusie View Post
              Yes, you are definitely long distance. If you don't live in the same general area and see eachother at least a few times a week, you are long distance! Just because others have longer distances and time gaps between visits to deal with doesn't diminish that fact. LDRs are hard, no matter the distance between the couple involved.

There's lots of good advice and things you'll be able to relate to on here. Stick around!
              My thoughts exactly! My SO lives in the same city as me and when he returns we'll be in a close distance relationship again. But even though it's only temporary we still go through the obstacles that others in LDR go through. Please stay on the site, you'll get a lot of helpful insight. Why do you live 100 miles apart from another may I ask?
              .We've Closed the Distance.
              no matter where i am, no matter where you are
              i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
              no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
              all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
              X