In very terrible need of advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my goodness thank yall so much (:
    I haven't yet. I've got the next two days off so I'll probably be doing it tomorrow morning. I'll let yall know how it goes.
    Thank yall for the support. I didn't expect it but I absolutely appreciate it 100%.

Comment

Good luck You'll see that this will pass and now you are giving yourself the oportunity to meet a good guy who will really love you and respect you. Sadly there are too many people like this one in the world, but there are good guys too, we just need to be more alert with the red flags
      And remember if you need to talk we are here

Comment

thank you so much.

i tried to call him but he didn't answer (surprise!) and i wanted to just say it all in his voicemail so i wouldn't have to talk to him but i told him to call me back. then i remembered that was the entire reason for our breakup so i called back and just did it all on his voicemail.

he'll probably call me later. he only ever gets serious when i start talking about a breakup. we'll see i guess. i'll keep yall posted.

Comment

Be proud that you're respecting yourself enough to not be in a relationship where your partner can't respect you.

Good luck with everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Silencedsongs View Post
            Be proud that you're respecting yourself enough to not be in a relationship where your partner can't respect you.

Good luck with everything!
            I completely agree!

Comment

Working...
            X