Long talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long talk

did you ever have a talk with your SO that you've been wanting have forever? something that you just never had a chance to bring up in conversation or were to scared to? yesterday I had "this talk" with my bf. I've wanted to so many times but could never find the right time. talking to him about it meant that I had to trust him 100%. it's not easy for me to open up. he couldn't have been any more supportive. I truly have the best bf in the world!

I know exactly what you mean, it's so nice when you've had something built up for a while and then you get to talk with your SO. It's such a relief after especially when you don't like opening up to people.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

We've had this kind of talk a number of times, where we've learnt things about each other that we didn't know before. My SO and I are completely open and honest with each other, but sometimes there's that one thing that bothers us for awhile and when it comes out in the open and we talk about it, it makes us feel so much better

Comment

I've had that a few times, and it kills me, because my SO and I are very open with each other. Some things I just need to have the guts to bring up, and that takes a while haha. But the two times I can think of were things I was very nervous about opening up to him about, and he was incredible about it.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Ive had alot of these talks, like when he was here was a petty issue but bothered me for awhile and then we finally had it, and in the past we've had those long talks that we would avoid at times but then just got them over with. They always make me feel better after though, because we resolve it right then and there.
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Awwwwe! I love those talks! They're so powerful, so moving, and so deep. I hope you've really learned a lot about eachother and grow stronger in every walk you have! <3

Comment

I love talks like that!
              It makes my SO and I realize we truly do love each other, no matter what!

First Met Online: October 2010
              First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
              Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
              First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
              Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
              Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
              Engaged!: June 1, 2013
              Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

it seems yesterday was THE day for that talk! i love these moments, they feel like hitting the refresh button on our relationship
                i was lucky to have one of these talks yesterday with my SO, i had been waiting for a very long time to talk about that particular subject, and each and every word he said went straight to my heart <3
                Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Yeah, we've had a few of those....I love them! It feels so refreshing when we get things off our chests that we were once afraid to. <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X