Clueless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clueless

My SO has been away for almost a week for business trip at Dublin. Now our time difference is 6 hours. She traveled to Dublin every mid of the year. Usually she'll get a Sim Card so that we can keep in touch. However her recent trip, I believe she didn't get a sim card and she won't get a number since her mobile is broken before she leaved. I was hoping that at least she has the initiative to send me text. (She's traveling with her colleagues and normally her colleagues will get a Sim card) But I don't blame her just because of that. I just still feel worried thought she had send me email on the first day she arrived. I feel happy of course but it's not long. She hasn't send me any email till now and it's make me wondering where is she now.. Is she safe? Is she okay? I know she will be very busy there. But it's impossible if she don't have a time to drop me short email. I'm pissed off with this.
    We have been argued lots time before. And i always mentioned to her about gap cos of the arguments thing. And she misunderstand with my word. She blew up.
    Don't you guys thing that maybe she did it purposely now? I'm trying to keep my self positive bout her now, that she will not treat me like this but she ever betrayed me once and she dumped me. I'm clueless and I don't know what should i do now.

May I ask how long have you been together? And for how long is she going to be in Dublin and in this non-comunication situation?

Comment

Close to 2 years. I would say that we have been online call for 24/7. So that is why i felt lost even she only going for 1 week plus..

Comment

If she is on a work trip, chances are she hasn't sent you an email because she is busy WORKING! Yea its easy to say it isn't hard to write a short email of ask someone to lend you their phone for a text but if she is there on a business trip then that is probably what is taking up most of here time. Unless she has free wifi it can be tough trying to find an internet cafe and to ask a colleague whom she may not know very well to use their phone to send a personal text can be inappropriate. It can be exhausting being on a work trip, you have to cram a lot of work into a short period and even when work is finished usually you are out for dinner with everyone else when she has time to herself she probably wants to rest. Give her some room, she probably feels stressed with work and having a clingy bf on top of it. She will contact you when she has time, relax.

Comment

Thanks Snow_girl,
          What you said is right......

Comment

Thanks Snow_girl,
            What you said is right......

Comment

I think snow girl is right, remember that she is working :s
              You have to be strong for a week And we are here to give you support!

Comment

Thanks so much for supporting!

Comment

Working...
                X