No word :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No word :-(

I have been in a long distance relationship for six months and things have been going great. She is finishing up school and we plan to start our lives together once she is done which will be around November or December. The last 5 days I have heard no word from her. Whether it be from text or the phone. I know that sometimes she can't get back to me for a few days and has sincerely apologized for that. Over Labor Day weekend her mom was visiting her. I let her know that I knew she was coming and I knew that she would be busy and not to stress about having to return my calls. I told her that I loved her more than anything and not to worry. I'm hoping that is why I have not heard from her. But I am starting to freak out because this isn't a normal thing. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she lost her phone or it broke, or she got sick. A
    Can anyone give me some good advice so I can stop worrying about it? Thanks
    J

If you told her not to worry about contacting you while her mom is there, then that is probably what she is doing. Stop worrying, you can't tell someone you know they are going to be busy then get mad or worry when they are busy and don't contact you. She will.

PS Welcome to the forum! There are lots of different sub forum sections on the site to post questions relating to your certain query. This section is mainly for info about how the site works or to bring up problems with the site.

Comment

Thanks for the advice :-) I will make sure to post it in the proper area next time. lol

Comment

Don't worry yet. You told her that while her mom is there she shouldn't worry about calling you, so wait until her mom leaves If after that you don't hear anything from her ok, but it is not time to be worry yet

Comment

She just texted that she loved me and would call me later today :-)

Comment

hahah i am about to comment when i read the last post oh well.... good to hear it sound the problem solve

Comment

That is awesome!!!

Comment

I'm glad to hear that. Try not to worry too much next time.
                "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Working...
                X