oh no! D: HELP!! :O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh no! D: HELP!! :O

so... yah... some of you knoww that i brokeup with luis... well this may sound C-R-A-Z-Y but... my first love is a long distance bf... his name is Ramiro<3 ok sooo we love eachother a WHOLE friggin LOT...and our relationship is complicated... ok sooo i get the feelin like hes... "the one"... i Gotta admit i have never stopped loving him.... the only problem is we live SOO far away and we breakup after lik a week... i think if we try hard enough then we can make it work becuase we r IN LOVE (no lie!) but im scared we r just gonna continue fighting & also he lives SO far... and also my best friend loves me... and i see him everyday... ok i am just REALLY confused! i think im gonnna stay single for a long time, but really, what do you think i should do? should i go back to ramiro ? (aka my first love , and the one i love right now but live SOOOO far away) or chris (aka my best friend that i could MAYBE, POSSIBLY, end up loving....? they both love me but help...!!!!!!! i mean i think i know but.. right now im in such a confusing position..):
    (luis&victoria<38/8/11<3)

Honestly, it seems that you are a very beautiful young lady that the men cannot get enough of! Wish I had that problem...Well all I can truly say to you is if you are TRULY in love with this Ramiro you would stop at nothing to be with him and make it work...and that's something that takes courage and perseverance. If you really know that you are in love with him you'll find a way to make it work. Love knows no distance. Although, I feel people in general use the word "love" too lightly. Take some time and figure out what you want and what you need.

If you don't feel the same way about your best friend the best thing would be to avoid a romantic relationship with him and vocalize that you don't have mutual feelings for one another. Its only fair to be respectful of his feelings. Anyway, I hope that helped.

Take Care
    .We've Closed the Distance.
    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

well, i only have doubts with Ramiro because im scared he might be "playing with ny feelings" and i have on and off feelings for my best friend ! so im just worried ! but u did help me actually
      (luis&victoria<38/8/11<3)

Comment

Well... take a deep breathe.

You should think what you really want from a man. Is it their love, attention, their presence you know, the "full package"... or just the love with less presence..sometimes affection and if not busy-attention?? are you the type who always craving for the last things i just said? if yes... i'll pick someone who always close to me that i could cuddle with and had arguments face to face and then kiss each other to make it up

Its all up to you hun! i know its confusing... but sure thing is... you will never had what you really want never precisely hehehe... and the one that you really want sometimes is not the best for you (as painful as it sound). So, trust your heart, think with your head also... i know you will get the decision, who's really worth the place in your heart!

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X