Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help..:(....Idk what to do...

I don't know what to do.

I saw my LDR bf about a month ago for his birthday. The last couple of times I've seen him was due to me going out there to visit him. My bf's brother goes to school an hour from my hometown, and this weekend he is going home to my bf. My bf wants me to catch a ride with his brother, but I just don't want to. And its nothing really against his brother because I know and have ridden with his brother before, although it is kind of akward. My real reason is that I don't feel like making that trip. I'm tired of packing my bags and constantly being the one to travel the distance. But at this point in time it isn't really logically for him to come see me bc his car probably can't make the distance and plus he is working and has school.

I need help, do you guys think I should just bite the bullet & go or not?

Advice please!
    sigpic
    Not to get clever
    but with you I see forever
    But whatever it is,
    Here's to you,
    I Love You Kid...

Where I can see why it would be tiring to be the one traveling, it's also LDR. Personally, I'd take any chance I could get to have any amount of time with my boy. And hey, when he's done school or n holiday or something, you can have him make it up to you with a visit from him, right? then you get to see him even more ;D
    That's just how I see it your choice, good luck!

Comment

You should talk with him and tell him that, why you are always the one traveling? That is important, but like you said, in this momento he cannot come to you, so if you really want to see him you should go, and maybe talk about this situation in person? This is something that you must talk with him and maybe plan a fair schedule of visits together.
      I love so much my boyfriend that if I could I would go more often to see him! And I know for him is the same, every single time that he can he comes to visit me.

Comment

I would just go. We went through a long period where my SO couldn't come to me because of his car and while it was a bit exhausting always having to be the one to go visit him I knew it was the safe thing and not really something we could change.

Comment

I think you should go, while it may be kinda tiring and awkward at first, I think once you get there you're going to be so happy you went!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

hmm i will go if i had the chance to see my SO. Its not like everyday you going to do the trip anyway... just think this is the sacrifice from you for both happiness (not only for him) and yeah agree with previous post, when he had holidays or off working days, ask him to visit you

Comment

I would go without hesitation. When we were LDR it wasn't feasible for him to come to me due to work and other things, so I would fly out on a Friday after work, spend that night, Saturday and saturday night and part of sunday with him, then fly home and be back at work on Monday morning. I have also started driving Friday after work, drove 13 hours to visit and turn around to drive home on Sunday afternoon. It was never a question of whether I would go or not. Any chance I had to be there, I was there.
              Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
              Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
              Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
              Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
              Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Just do it Sometimes it's going to be all you, other times it'll be all him. It's only the very lucky people who get an equal balance.
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Thanks everyone....I decided to go & we just made it here...!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Not to get clever
                  but with you I see forever
                  But whatever it is,
                  Here's to you,
                  I Love You Kid...

Comment

Working...
                  X