I might get to see him in two weeks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might get to see him in two weeks!!

Our relationship just went LD about a week ago but now I may be seeing him in 2 weeks give or take.

He's in the process of being inducted into the AMA (I'm pretty sure that's it...the American Music(ian?) Association) and the one of the final things is a concert in DC. He wants me to go because he decided the selection of music based on my favorite movie. He says if it's possible for him to have a special guest he'll take care of everything for me to get there and get back to school. I'm beyond happy. I ruined the surprise by asking questions, but at this point I don't mind. I just really hope I get to see him.
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

I hope you do too, that'd be so great! *fingers crossed*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
      I hope you do too, that'd be so great! *fingers crossed*
      And so much sooner than I expected I was expecting to see him at the earliest around Thanksgiving.
      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

that is awsome!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Doesn't look like it. Sadly. It's gunna be a summer thing. But with the details he's giving me. It's going to be a blast.

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Working...
          X