No announcement yet.

He Finally Did It and Got His Own Place .... BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but to be honest, I rather be with my future then clench on to my past.
    This was profound and states how I felt about moving exactly!
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I'm glad to hear he's in a better living situation now, that'll be nice for you to get to visit him!!
      But as far as leases go - if he doesn't want to cancel the lease, he could always find a subletter. My SO has a lease until next September and will be moving in with me in London by May, so he's going to find someone to sublet for the last few months of it! So don't worry too much just yet, there's still a lot of time to figure out that stuff

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Sierra, not to sound bitchy or anything, but he did exactly what you asked of him, and yet you're still upset with him. Most leases are at least a year, unless you manage to find a month-to-month, which are usually a lot more. He probably thought he was giving you what you wanted, and didn't think there was anything left to discuss, as he was signing a standard lease. Give the guy a break, he was trying to do the right thing by you, I think. Please don't make him feel like he can't seem to do anything right, that can be a relationship killer.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
          Sierra, not to sound bitchy or anything, but he did exactly what you asked of him, and yet you're still upset with him. Most leases are at least a year, unless you manage to find a month-to-month, which are usually a lot more. He probably thought he was giving you what you wanted, and didn't think there was anything left to discuss, as he was signing a standard lease. Give the guy a break, he was trying to do the right thing by you, I think. Please don't make him feel like he can't seem to do anything right, that can be a relationship killer.
          Moon is right, he did the right thing. And don't over think this, this is the opportunity that you wanted so you can go to visit him as much as you want... It is just a year, no big deal

Comment

My bestie moved to San Angelo to be with her Husband ( they had to rush into a marriage so that they could be together because he is in the Air force. )

For the most part she hates it. But thats not my point, My point is she is with the person she loves and is happy.

Not all parts of Texas are bad. Think of it this way it will be a new experience a new place to be, I'm sure you could get a pool to help with the heat and you would be with the person you love so if you ask me its worth it.
            " There is always hope.
            "

Comment

I might be getting this wrong but... why him signing a lease would autimatically mean you HAVE to move to Texas...?

If you don't like it there, don't move. He can a) cancel the lease and move to you, b) rent the place out and move to you or c) you move in together after the lease expires (most likely by the time you'd be able to move a lot of time has passed anyway), going from LD to CD can be a long and winding process!

Don't stress about this my friend, he finally got a place of his own so you can go visit as much as you like! That's what you wanted in the first place, right?

Comment

Working...
              X