Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you keep your SO from worring so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you keep your SO from worring so much?

My SO is overly worried. What do you do when your SO is so worried?

What is he worried about?

Comment

He got laid off of his job.

Comment

Just reassure him that everything will work out. There are lots of jobs out there and even if he needs to just take a temporary retail one till he finds something that suits him better. Make sure he knows you are there for him and to keep his chin up.

Comment

Its probably harder for men to be out of work then it is for women. When I met my SO he was not working, but was looking. He knew that a big problem with my ex and I had been his inability to hold a job and I think that worried him - that I would view him in the same light. All I could do was reassure him, build him up as much as I could and give him tons of encouragement and understanding. After alot of applications put in it gets kind of disheartening to not get something soon, but he got lucky and found something the week before I moved.

I agree with what was said, lots and lots of encouragement, lots of building up his ego and keep his mind occupied. It's a tough spot but not something that can't be worked through.
          Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
          Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
          Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
          Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
          Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I'm surprised my bf doesn't worry about us. this is a new thing for me. he knows I'm his one and only and he knows that we're going to spend the rest of our lives together. he knows that he can trust me 100%. if anything he'll tell me that sometimes he feels lonely and misses me (more than he usually does). he's the best.

Comment

Working...
            X