So sweet~! >w<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sweet~! >w<

Okay, so last night after I talked to Alex I had a little bit of a freak out, didn't make too much fuss, didn't text him to get him back online or anything, so I did better than I used to. This is all, I think, attributed to nervousness about meeting and what happens if we don't end up together, etc, etc. However, I sent him an e-mail before work today about how I was feeling because I generally like to keep him posted and he sent me the sweetest e-mail ever that I found just now. He goes out to this little cafe near his work most times for lunch and he took a picture of the empty seat across from him and sent it to me in an e-mail entitled "Wish you were here." >w< He's so sweet~! He told me that he loved me and told me a little about the area. I can't wait to be there now. >w<

That picture and email sounds so sweet!

Comment

That sounds very sweet :]! So happy for you, girl <3

Comment

EEE I can't believe how close it is ^^; and that was very sweet thanks for sharing!
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

That is SOO sweet. AWWW

Comment

awwww very sweet

Comment

thats cute!!!

Comment

awwwww yay! I am so happy..that is so super sweet!!

Comment

That is one the sweetest things I heard, he misses you so much :3

Comment

thats so cute

Comment

Jitter, jitters, jitters! Your trip is around the corner, soon you'll be with him!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X