Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does each visit get easier or harder? :/ I don't know if I can handle it..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I find it harder every time, but that's because with each visit, I'm so much more aware of how we aren't supposed to be apart. I do bounce back more quickly after every visit though, and my recovery time is less. Here's the deal though, while yes, leaving IS painful, but you need to see each other when you get the opportunity! In an LDR, visits are crucial to the well-being of the relationship, you need that time to bond in person and see how well you match in a CD situation. If you plan to eventually close the distance, you need to be around each other a bit whenever possible, since real life is completely different than a few hours of chat a day.

Being in an LDR takes some guts, so you have to gain some strength and just do what you need to do. Sure, leaving sucks, but the time together makes up for it, and it's necessary, so just go and don't ruin your time with him by focusing on having to part again. My boyfriend and I make the most we can out of every visit and only get sad on the last day, but we know we'll be together again in a few months and every day apart is one day closer til we're together again.

Go see your guy, have a great time, and stop dwelling on the sad parts. You'll be OK.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Our relationship has been going on for 5 years and each visit is always so hard for me when he leaves. We are usually together on weekends about once a month. Its always so hard and I always cry and it makes him feel bad even though I don't mean to.

Comment

Working...
      X