It's been 5 days and no contact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been 5 days and no contact.

It has been about five days since I talked with my SO and I am supposed to see her on the 17th but she still needs to give me the info on where she is going to be and what not. I'm starting to get worried but I have called everyday for the last five days and then sent a text to please call me because I am worried you are still sick (she gets very sick due to a low immune system). If she doesn't get in contact with me today I was going to send her mother a message on facebook asking what is going on. Is that too extreme for me to do that?

no it is not

Comment

I just don't want to be that over worried boyfriend....

Comment

If my SO didn't contact me at all in 5 days, I'd be very worried too. I don't think it's too much to ask her mother if everything's ok!
        I hope you get in touch with her soon.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

OK. I'll give her mother a try. Wish me luck.

Comment

Good luck, i hope everything is fine!
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Good luck, i hope everything is fine!
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I can't do it! I'm so afraid that the message will back fire in my face and I will seem like a stalker.

Comment

Does her mother know about you and your relationship? If so, trust me, you won't come off stalkerish. 5 days is a long time, and if she's sickly, it's normal to be concerned and ask after her.

Good luck and hope she's ok.

Comment

Normally how often you have communications? My bf and I talk several times a day, and we are all day texting each other, so if I wouldn't heard from him for two or three days I would be really worried. I think that is a good idea to contact her mom, five days is long time without knowing about her :s
                    If her mother knows about your relationship she shouldn't have a problem about you wanting to know if your so is ok, that is not stalking, that is caring about her!
                    Good luck, I hope she is fine. Please let us know what happens

Comment

Yes she knows about us. We got along great when we met. OK. Thanks everyone. That gives me more confidence to do it.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

We normally talk everyday or a two day difference. Never five days.

Comment

Good luck, I hope she's ok!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Thanks. Me too. I just hope she doesn't get mad at me for contacting her mom. I just didn't know what else to do.

Comment

I would be worried also hope everything works out... I actually was in the situation not to long ago because my SO lost his phone he still haven't got one yet but we keep in contact by email but I definitely understand how u feel I was so worried especially because I can't hop on a plane and knock on his door and make sure everything was ok

Comment

Yeah definitely get in contact with your SO mum. I hope she is ok!

Comment

Working...
                              X