i.. feel.. horrible:.. ):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i.. feel.. horrible:.. ):

OKKK, to many of you that know me on this website ... i just wanna say that currently Im not in an LDR anymore (as u prob. know) but a guy at my church caught my eye, and he doesnt even know me.... we dont talk or anything...): and i feel like he doesnt like me.... thats even worse then living far away from him<\3 should i talk to him? what do i say?... ): when i was in an LDR i had no problem with talking to someone on the internet... but... this guy i see every sunday and wednesday and we dont talkk and im a "scardy cat" ): soo i dont think im gonna get the courage to talk to him... /: and everytime i see him i get so happy and idk hes just the cutest thing ... i need HELP. PLEASE... ): what if we barely talk? what if he doesnt like my personallity? what if he thinks im ugly? D: ughh! ok help? btw, if u ever have problems or need advice then feel free to inbox me... but right now i need some help /:
    (luis&victoria<38/8/11<3)

None of your questions will be answered if you don't say hello and try to get to know him
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I have found in life that the only things I've regretted are the things I haven't done!! So if you're interested, talk to him. If you don't have much to talk about or he doesn't like you the way you want him to, he's not right for you!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

im too scared to even say "hello" /: i guess im a wimp? haha. i dont know but ill try to talk to him... just scared i wont know what to talk about.... but thank you

Comment

"The answer is always 'no' if you don't try". Just do it. You have church in common, ask his opinion on it or if he understood what the pastor meant at such and such spot
          "God I'm evil!" ~Me
          "Yes you are. Now shut up and kiss me." ~AJ

Everyday apart is one day closer to being together again.

Comment

thats actually...a good idea... thanks! and i think i might of found him on facebook... >_< should i add him & be like "oh hey i recognize you from my church and i decided to add you" or would that look to stalkerish? haha :3

Comment

Everything starts with a simple "hello". and yeah add him on facebook if you want too, No harm in wanting more friends. ^^
              My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
              Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
              Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
              Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
              Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
              Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
              Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
              Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
              Tobby: Addict!
              Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

tobbyy!!! hehe, and mm ok i will add him maybe it will b easier to ask for his number on facebook lol! or maybe he will ask for mine hehe

Comment

Working...
                X