Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, everyone has given really great advice, which you choose to ignore or argue with. But if you're looking for some kind of validation that your behavior is okay, you're not going to find it here.

Comment

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm enjoying this immensely! Yeah, yeah, horrible and immature, I know, but I've been in such a funk since coming back from my visit with my boyfriend a few weeks ago, that I've stayed away from the site. This has made me feel cheerful enough to post again, so thanks! I'm just amazed people are giving her the attention she's so desperately seeking by responding so seriously
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

EDIT: You know what? I don't really care.

Comment

I was stalked by an ex-husband for over two years, even had him hold me at gunpoint. Scary, sure, but I just don't believe this chick and I think everyone is totally feeding into her attention-whoring. It's OK if you don't agree with me, I don't think you're a bitch, but I'm still amused (and probably still immature too, but I'm OK with it.). C'mon, her chances of actually going to Italy, finding the guy, and actually being able to hurt him in his career are pretty small, she's obviously delusional. It SHOULD, though, act as a warning to people about being careful about strangers on the internet. I've no doubt this guy has learned a little something.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X