Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If me playing baseball is a distraction for her? NEED HELP!!! before its to late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If me playing baseball is a distraction for her? NEED HELP!!! before its to late

can someone help me out? i have a girlfriend that lives in new mexico, and i live in california we met when i was playing baseball in august, our relationship is getting serious but she is worrying that she would be a distraction when i go play in florida in for 3 months starting this weekend, how would i make her not leave me before its to late? thank you.

You can't make her not do something but you could explain that she's not a distraction. You just need to reassure her that this isn't the case, as long as you talk to her about it I'm sure she'll understand.

Comment

If your telling her she wouldn't be a distraction, I don't understand why she's thinking that. Just reassure her again, if she leaves you over that ... she was just looking for a reason or she's over analyzing the situation to much. No worries, it will work out.

Comment

Working...
      X