I think it's done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's done...

After six days of no response I finally called her. I woke her up and she was quite groggy but I asked her what was going on and if she was alright? She said she did't know. I then asked if we were all right and she said she didn't know in a flustered tone. She asked if we could talk about this later, with reluctancy I said yes. With no I love you she drifts back to sleep on the phone and hangs up on me. Does it sound over?

I'm sorry. It sounds so mmm don't find the word but you didn't expected. The last time that you talk with her (before she desapearig for 6 days) how was she with you? Sweet as usual? Or you noticed some change? Because it sounds like this is a surpise for you.
    You weak her up, and when someone weak me up I am in a bad mood but I'm not going to break up with my bf for that :s I don't know what to tell :s
    When are you going to talk about it? I guess she is not going this friday to meet you
    Just don't asume it's over without talking to her first, you don't want to take desitions thinking that it's over when she didn't make it clear yet.

Comment

people do not change that quickly. Sounds like something has happened either between you two and you haven't noticed or something is bothering her. You definitely need to talk. Good luck!

Comment

Something does seem to bother her. It's smart to talk with her but not to push her. Giver her some time if she needs it to share her feelings.

I hope all goes well.

Comment

The last time I talked to her she seemed really distant and cranky. I asked her if she was upset about something and she said no and that she was just really distracted by school and whatnot. And the other thing is yes, we are supposed to meet in Washington on Friday but she has yet to tell me where to meet (her cousin is getting married) and when she will be leaving. She knows I bought my outfit and took time off work and how excited I am to see her. Well when she didn't contact me for six days I ended up calling her school because I began to get worried. But I think I have the right to do that. After all, she is my girlfriend. Maybe she is upset about that. Yes I did wake her up and she had no idea where she was, but that doesn't explain why she hasn't called in the last six days.

Comment

I don't think is about calling her school... I would be happy that my bf care so mucho about me that he does what he can to see that I'm ok, si if she is mad becouse of that its really imature...
            Obviesly she didn't want to talk now because she was sleepy and tired, but its weird that she said she doesn't know how if the relationship is ok :s
            I hope everything is going to be fine when you two talk, Good luck

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I don't get why everyone was ok with calling the school. To me that's taking things too far and involving people who're not supposed to be involved in private relationships and what is it supposed to do anyway? I don't know about the USA but I don't think schools here are even allowed to tell you whether they have a student called "soandso". Much less whether they have been missing class or whatever. I don't get it.

I'm sorry for you, but I think atm there's nothing you can do. Give her time, wait for her to call you and hope for an explanation, but don't get your hopes up too high.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Maybe because we have the american perspective. In my case my mom called several times to my school when my phone had problems, and also my gran uncle... And the school didn't have how to know that they were who they said they are... However, the secretary went to my class to look if I was there and informe me about the call. By the way I am not a minor, I was 25 years old when that happened. Ah and they (my mom and gran uncle) are not on my emergency contact list.
                  Also my bf is one of my emergency contacs so if something happen to me, my University must contact him.

Comment

Im so sorry to hear that.

Comment

I'm so sorry *hugs*
                      And it sucks that she made you worry so much instead of just texting to say things were alright. But I hope you're doing ok, and I'm really sorry!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I'm really sorry

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this :/ The best thing you can do right now is stay strong....and hopefully things will get better given time.

Comment

Working...
                          X