No announcement yet.

.and it IS done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! I'm really happy to hear this...it has brightened my day! I hope things continue to improve for you guys. Keep us updated.

Comment

Thanks, everyone. How are things with you, Tiger?

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that hun. I know how difficult it can be. I'm in a really bad place with my boyfriend right now where the distance is getting to him and he's talking about breaking up. I understand how it must feel. I'm here for anything you need.

Comment

Originally posted by spideybass View Post
          Thanks, everyone. How are things with you, Tiger?
          basically, it's a waiting game for me. i'm not going to attempt to contact him. the ball is in his court.

in the meantime, i'm just keeping myself busy with school, friends, etc...we'll see what happens!

Comment

Keeping busy is all you really can do sometimes. I know how that is.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

How is it getting to him?

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

That last question was for Britty. Sorry, folks. lol

Comment

So even though I told her I would give her the space she needs and she can call me when she can, it is still fine to text her once a day and say I love you, right?

Comment

Originally posted by spideybass View Post
                So even though I told her I would give her the space she needs and she can call me when she can, it is still fine to text her once a day and say I love you, right?
                I say yes, it should be perfectly fine. Just don't allow yourself to be worried or upset if she doesn't reply right away, and you might remind her that you don't mean to make her feel like she needs to.

Comment

I don't know, I have never been in a situation like that so I cannot give you advise :s

Comment

Working...
                  X