Love on line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love on line?

Do you think it's really possible to find love on line?

That I do.

I was skeptical and didn't truly believe it was a possibility with never having met someone, to have the capability to love them. Well, until it happened to me. It's possible.

Comment

I think a good chunk of members here will tell you that yes, it's very possible. :3 Happened to me!

Comment

Yes. I did. I know others who have. And while I can't really say I fell in love with him before we met, I did love him as a friend for years before we met in person.

Comment

Before I even met my boyfriend online I had a front row seat to the birth and growth of my cousin's online romance that elevated to what is now their happily married life. Yup. I have believed it was perfectly possible and seeing as I'm in the midst of such a relationship I believe it now.

Comment

Oh yes yes yes, it is very possible. I was quite skeptical at first as well. I never thought I would fall for someone online so truly and completely, well here I am and I was mistaken, happily now

Comment

I met my bf on a dating site, but then we started dating in person

Comment

I think it's kind of something you have to experience to truly believe it.

I personally never thought it could happen, especially not for me. But now look at me, I've been with my SO for 1 year, 9 months and we live on opposite sides of the world. I fell in love with her after meeting online. Although I don't know if I could have fallen in love before meeting in person.

But yes I certainly think it is possible of course

Comment

I do believe in online romances. I do, I do, I do.

Comment

I know it's possible because I found my SO online. I was skeptical at first, but now I know that it can happen.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, I did.

Met in a game online, of all things been together for about five months, but have known each other for almost a year.

I really didn't think it was possible, but as we got to know each other things kind of just fell in place. Its something you have to experience to believe in my opinion.
                      https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
                      Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

Yep. I've always believed it was possible for people to find love online, I just never thought anyone would fall in love with me...online or offline. Turns out I'm lovable after all.

Comment

I didn't believe it till it happened to me, and now I believe completely
                          You never forget your first love...

Comment

Amen it most definitely is. I found my soul mate online and knew he was before I even knew his last name =)
                            Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                            Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                            Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                            Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                            Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

For a forum such as this... really... why are you even asking?
                              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
                              X